Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday Morning Bowling

We've been so busy I can't even begin to describe it.
But I'll be happy to share some pictures from a fun outing we had today with Nicole's BFF and her awesome family.
We went bowling for the first time since we've been married and Nicole's first time ever! I didn't bowl (like my back needed any more help getting messed up- I could picture myself like Mr. Incredible in his first battle with the robot machine where his back gets stuck)

Nicole got exponentially more excited as she figured out how to throw the ball! It turned out that everyone appreciated the bumper lanes- isn't it great to have kids :-)
First time bowling! She learned how to take her turn and sit in a chair while cheering for everyone.
Michael loves to eat- can you tell? And yes, that is noodle in his hair.

This video shows how much she talks. I sped up part of it 4 times to help it along :-)My favorite is seeing Michael's expressions-they made me laugh out loud! Also a clip of some of her first bowling. Enjoy! (go to http://delbifamily.blogspot.com/ if you are getting this via email and can't see the movie)

No comments: