I love the back to school sales...especially with my grocery couponing! I got this all for 38.17 and even got back a $10 off coupon for my next trip!

Preschool has started! We do the weather, days of the week, scripture mastery (just little clips of good scriptures to memorize), Nursery manual lesson for Michael, Nicole's reading lesson while Michael colors, a science experiment/craft/baking based on a theme for the month, singing time (primary songs), and finally a scripture story/library books/make our own story time. This takes about two hours and we all really enjoy the quality fun time together! In this picture, Nicole is making muffins all by herself, only doing what I tell her to do. I thought it was a positive, fun way to reinforce obedience to what I say. Nicole wore her "back to school" clothes Grandma Ostler sent :-)

Today our theme was about loving family and we played together and I tried to get a picture of all three kids together. CRAZY. Michael really wanted to pick up Jacob.

Nicole wanted to be the star of the show.

Jacob was happy to get out of it alive.

But aren't they cute?

And they sure love each other! Nicole seems to always know what Michael is saying (or in the case of wanting more cookies, what she
hopes he is saying- more!)
1 comment:
looks so fun!!
Post a Comment