Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sweetness

I have so much sweetness in my life, I thought I'd share some pictures of some of these sweet things! Jacob is just about crawling- he rocks back and forth on his knees. His mobility will be the start of a whole new chapter of fun and craziness! He is also sharing a room with Nicole now, and even though he started screaming one night (tooth coming in), Nicole didn't even stir and said she didn't hear it when I asked the next morning. No complaints here! Nicole is in a (hopefully long term) phase of cleanliness. She cleans her room, Michael's room, and her bathroom of all toys and clothes. I hope my praise helps her make this a habit :-) Michael's big step is that he will say prayers with help and his sweet little voice is so precious. He is a train fanatic- today we spent four hours at daddy's office and all they did the WHOLE time was play blissfully with trains. Crazy!

I made these candy bouquets for Jim to give out, they were so fun to make! This is my second attempt at making these- the first time the candy never made it to the office... :-)
I enjoyed doing something crafty-making something feels good when you are usually cleaning up what kids have destroyed!
This life is so full of sweetness!!!

No comments: