I found this snowman rice krispy treat kit on super clearance from christmas so we made those...and the paint is edible! There was enough for 3 snowmen so we all had fun. Unfortunately it will be a while before my kids can use watercolor paints because now they think all paint is edible.
Other news:
A conversation yesterday after dinner prayer:
Nicole: Mommy, I closed my eyes during the prayer!!
Me: Good job, Nicole!
Nicole: But Michael had his open!!
I keep laughing every time I think about that conversation, especially because she was so serious about it and didn't get it when I tried to ask her how she could see Michael during the prayer if her eyes were closed.
Michael is close to being toilet trained. I dressed him one morning with underwear just to see if he was aware or old enough to start trying. He at least made it to the bathroom each time but couldn't get his undies down fast enough, so after two accidents I decided to call it a day until I really wanted to do it- I was glad he was almost ready! Crazily enough, the next morning he actually asked to go #2 in the toilet...and did! I was amazed because it took all sorts of bribery to get Nicole to do that even after she was toilet trained. Anyways, I'm sure this is more than you wanted to know, but toilet training is seriously something I dread. Disaster can strike at any time and you can be certain it will. :-) The potty training in a day method worked perfectly with Nicole and when Michael is ready I hope for the same!
1 comment:
I think you better march forward with Michael and potty training after you started! It can easily go very wrong if you start and stop. Trust me, I learned the hard way!
Post a Comment