Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sweet Summer Days

Here's an picture from May I received- this is from my trip back west for Women's Conference at BYU. Megan (where did we put Addie for this pic? she's darling!) and my Aunt Diane with her beautiful and sweet daughters, and to the left of Diane is Chantal, my awesome cousin who I hadn't seen since she did my hair on my wedding morning! You can imagine how fun that trip was :-)The other morning eating breakfast we saw a deer!Just walking around our backyard. I LOVE North Carolina for things like this that nobody thinks twice about. I just love having animals and nature as a part of life. Not that Arizona's rock gardens don't have their own beauty...somehow... :-)My kids LOVE swim lessons. Michael is finally comfortable in the water (he was petrified of moving a muscle before when we would have him stand in the 2ft!) He kicks, jumps, goes under to pick up toys, and loves making multiple trips to the bathroom now that he is potty trained. Very fun.Jacob and Michael excited to be at the pool!Nicole wanted to do a jumping shot too after Michael. She is doing a great back float and can kick really well. She loves twisting and turning in the water, diving for toys, and sitting on the floor of the pool while holding her breath. She is so tall she has to go to the deep end for lessons.

Here's some video, so to delbifamily.blogspot.com for the live swimming action and our deer running from Nicole and Michael :-)

1 comment:

Joe and Lora Leigh said...

What good little swimmers! I'm especially impressed that Nicole likes to sit on the floor of the pool. And wow, has Jacob grown! He looks like a little Michael in the photo of the two of them together.