Sunday, February 12, 2012

Brothers, Chicka Boom, New Office, and Piano

Brothers are so much fun! These two kiddos are 19 months apart and I love how they play together all the time. Jacob LOVES to give tackle hugs and Michael is so nice to just laugh and try to get away.Life goes in waves sometimes, especially during these early years of business. We opened a third office in Raleigh behind a major hospital in the area. A huge amount of work (and stress :-) goes into each opening and Jim has worked so incredibly hard. One Saturday when Jim was working to set up the office, I brought the kids so I could help with the interior decor. At this point, the three kids and I aren't much help. I think I spent the better part of the 4 hours we were there cleaning up goldfish and chasing the kids around. But everything is set up now and the insanity of adding an office is slowly yet surely calming down to normal life (which of course is oh so peaceful :-)Nicole was SO proud of her Chicka Chicka Boom Boom hat she made in preschool. I have no idea what it means even after trying to get a description from her.

Here's a video of our resident dino and horse as well as Nicole playing "Row Your Boat" on the piano. http://delbifamily.blogspot.com

No comments: