Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

 
Nicole went to the Young Women's Modesty Fashion Show last week. I told her to take some good pictures... and she did. Lots and lots of good pictures of her mouth, eyes, nose.


My two little carbon copies! Jim and I both noticed that they are also left-handed!


I finished mowing the lawn and came in the house. The boys came around front looking for me to show me all the fun they'd had in the backyard while I was distracted. They were COVERED in mud!


I arranged with a local farm that has weekend pumpkin patch/inflatables/rides to open for our playgroup on a weekday and it was awesome to be there and have the place practically empty. Two school classes came a while after we arrived but it was prettymuch the whole place to us. So fun!


Nicole diving on the hay during the hayride.


Jake was more interested in picking up hay than looking around the farm as we tractored around.


They had a machine rigged up so you could "milk" the cow.


Nicole giving it a go!


The farm had really really nice farm equipment for the kids to play on. If it were my farm, I would put out the old rusted out stuff, but this was the real deal! Very nice and new. It was situated right in front of a sandbox area with tons of the little play replicas. A little boy's dream!

 
Jake buckled in was ready to go!


Feeding hay to the goats!


Nicole, Anna, and Jake (well at least you can see his fingers as he tries to pull up).


Nicole and Anna on top of the world! These girls had so much fun, I am glad they have the same school tracks so they are out at the same time!


Nicole trying her muscle...she got up to the first level! Jake tried it but his shoe got stuck in the mud and he couldn't get it out. And the hammer was so heavy for him, but he kept trying.


Sitting in the spider web, planning his next move...We also did the corn maze and we let the girls lead the way without giving them any help and they made it through both mazes with only a few dead ends!
 
Jake trying the hammer www.delbifamily.blogspot.com

No comments: