Friday, April 12, 2013

April


Mahi mahi, lemon asparagus, black beans, brown rice, grilled shrimp vegetable kebabs.... yum! My kids love seafood (Nicole tries to eat all of the shrimp!) and we love these healthy dinners!


The boys!


The girls!


We went on a picnic at a nearby lake before General Conference.


Diana really wanted Jake's banana!


We listened to birds and talked about the beautiful creations around us. Since the boys didn't pay much attention to conference (besides shouting out that they kept seeing Benjamin and were convinced that Holly was the organist), it was nice to get them talking about their Heavenly Father.


Little D is crawling all over now, searching out adventures, food and her siblings.


The kids were playing outside but came to say hello to D. Jim commented how safe she was with the glass dividing them!


Waiting for the community pool to open, we busted out the baby pool for some spring fun. This shot reminds me of one my mom took when I was a kid.


I have had allergy testing done- skin prick test and blood test- all of which have come out negative. Great news, right? Except my hand still has eczema flares occasionally- during the day, overnight...all very strange. Since I cut out dairy and soy 100% I haven't had any super bad eczema so I can't complain. It would be nice to "fix" it though! Anyways, here is my half cheese and half close-to-cheese. The packaging on my nondairy nonsoy cheese says "melts just like cheese". Right.


Diana adores our stuffed animals. We got her the elephant for her bday in June and I couldn't wait to give it to her. She loves wrestling and cuddling with these.

No comments: