Nicole is attending a different elementary school this year, we made the switch from a school with a year-round schedule to a school with a traditional schedule. The majority of our big vacations are planned around family and since they live all over the country our best bet is to be on a regular schedule. We can just pull Nicole out of school if we want to take an off-schedule vacation. We also won't have to worry when she gets to high school and her siblings would have all been on a different schedule than her. She likes her new class and her teacher has been great so far. Nicole told me yesterday her favorite subject is... math!
Michael and Jacob started preschool this week. The first day I came home with Diana and it was almost in a kind of shock that I realized I could hear the crickets chirping outside. If you know my boys, you know they are all systems go, volume on- all day long. Not in a bad way, just they are full speed ahead every waking minute! So to have three hours of just...sweet little Diana sounds and NOTHING else... it was just so... peaceful. :-) I couldn't wait to pick them up and continue our whirlwind of fun, but I appreciated the crickets and the sweet time with Diana all to myself. The boys love their classes and Jake was so cute trying to describe his class. Mike told me "we did stuff." I can usually get them talking when I ask about snacktime or the playground, though. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment