I'll start with the most exciting news first- we're having a baby GIRL!! She is very active already and the nurse couldn't get all of the pictures she wanted to (of course that could be since Mike, Jake and Diana were also in the room since Jim couldn't be there). I was amazed at how clearly you can see her and I love her cute little nose, looks like a Del Bianco to me :)
Diana is in the climbing stage. Climbing the outside of the stairs, any chair or table possible... any place high is her happy place, regardless of the heart attack it gives me. She also loves anything the big kids have or do, from Nicole's Barbie to Mike's bike helmet.
Tis the season! After testing the idea out last year, we're doing the full fudge factory this year for Jim's business. Here's the boxes all ready to go!
And the ingredients that over the next 4 weeks will turn out 75 lbs of fudge! I love, love, love making holiday goodies so it is awesome that I can make all of this stuff, can't eat a bit of it because of allergies, yet get a good deal of the holiday goodie craze out of my system. I could use a good taste tester though since my kids are bound to like anything with so much sugar in it!
I ordered the boxes and trays, created coordinating holiday cards and stickers, and got bows to top it off! Jim will have an opportunity to talk with his many referral sources, thanking them for their business as well as keep in touch with everyone. For me, I'm glad to be a part of helping Jim's business in such a fun way. Not to mention how amazing the house will smell...
Jim decided Jake should be the "family drummer" and was extolling his sense of rhythm to me until Jake came down with his toy drum and sang some tribal sounding song about ghosts and jingle bells.






No comments:
Post a Comment