
On the Fourth of July we started out getting ready for the day. While I was doing prep for my homemade bbq sauce and checking on the pulled pork I heard this....
noise...upstairs. I walked upstairs to find a concert going on in the parent cave. (Apparently there IS a good reason for that room!) I have a good video (at the blog
www.delbifamily.blogspot.com if you get this in email) at the end of this blog entry. This is Nicole on vocals, Jim on lead guitar and Michael on backup. Jacob was their fan. And I think you will be too.

We had Kristen and her girls over with a relative of theirs for swimming and bbq. Nicole was taking pics as we finished the prep before swimming.

Michael being held by Rachel and Jacob not sure how he feels about Megan.

Jacob is more mommy-attached these days and was crying whenever anyone got too close. This is his expression after one such incident.

Nicole taking more pictures... We had a great time swimming and playing together and the weather was awesome. I think pulled pork with all the fixings we had are hard to beat, we had corn on the cob, baked beans, pasta salad, fruit salad with watermelon, cantaloupe, raspberries, blueberries, pineapple.... and I can't remember what else. It was awesome. With pie and ice cream to top it off! We went to a friend's house a little later and Michael didn't eat his ice cream sandwich because he was so full (his belly looked distended he had eaten so much. boys!) And that is insane and probably only a one time occurrence.

I was minding my own business yesterday when all of a sudden I was beset by the swim diaper gang! If this isn't intimidating, I don't know what is. But it is worth the cost of the swim diaper to have their mouths covered :-) I have no idea where they got this idea. Imagination goes a long way!
You've been dying to see it, I know. So without further adieu, the Del Bianco Band!
1 comment:
I LOVE the swim diaper gang... and the DelBianco band! Lucy came crawling over to watch as soon as she heard it. :) You haven't been letting Nicole listen to any Viking metal lately, have you?
Post a Comment